The Mystery Continues - 6.26.2008


The mystery of the splash page continues! Over at MMO-Champion, the original discussion is now at a MASSIVE 122 PAGES!

The splash has changed over the past few days, but it hasn't been worth posting again until now. You can see that the ice is being broken through and it seems like a small pair of eyes are now visible, but who knows. DiabloII.Net has already reported that they have confirmation, from a reliable source in the industry, that Diablo III will be announced at the World Wide Invitational on Saturday. I don't really know what to believe right now. Knowing Blizzard, something probably has been leaked, meaning that D3 would be announced. However, my gut feeling is that we won't be seeing D3 yet, if ever - but I've been wrong before. I'd like to see a new MMO. I'm not sure if I'd leave WoW or WAR for it, but it's always nice following new MMOs. Whatever it is, I'm sure that it'll be amazing. Blizzard has yet to disappoint me with a game.

-Matt Graham

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know, I'm not a huge Diablo Fanboy, I Loved the game, that's true and I was crushed when I lost my CD's and lost my 66 Sin in full Set gear, but I never got a 99.

I think the major tip to me that the game in production was D3 was the Project Name Hydra, Hydra's having typically 3 heads, especially in Blizzard's interpretation of it.

I wonder if anyone else had guessed the same way back when they had found it out.

Ah well, it's affirmed now.