Bloghammer Online - 6.20.2008


Well, Blizzard isn't the only one expanding.

I'd like to introduce you all to Bloghammer Online - my new Warhammer Online blog! Yes, my new obsession for WAR is true. It's kind of a weird situation though because the game isn't even out yet. I know that WoW won't be dying anytime soon, so I'll always have something to write about here on Blogcraft, but if Paul Barnett and the rest of EA Mythic end up screwing up, Bloghammer is out of commission. However, I'm gunna roll the dice on this one. I've never felt so good about a game before (besides WoW and it's expansions), so I really do think that this game will find its place in the always growing MMO world.

A perfect world (for players, definitely not developers) would be where WoW and WAR can coexist with 10 million subscribers each - at least for me anyways - but I think that's out of the question. There seems to be only room for one dominating MMO and I don't doubt that it'll be WoW for many years to come. My hope is that, well, WAR is a good game, but also that WAR can maintain a healthy population of committed players.

So, jump across the pond that is the internet, and visit my new blog about WAR, Bloghammer. Until the release, you'll probably find posts that are very similar to any of my posts about WoW expansions before release. I hope you enjoy!

-Matt Graham

No comments: