Blogcraft Asks: What are the top five things you love most about WoW? - 6.5.2008


"Blogcraft Asks" is a new feature here on Blogcraft in which I ask the readers a question that they may comment about on this post. Before we get into the question, I would also like a special picture for this feature to put on the blog; So, if you are talented at making cool graphics and want to help out Blogcraft, send a "Blogcraft Asks" graphic to worldofblogcraft@gmail.com . If there are more than one entry, I'll pick the graphic I like the most. Don't worry though! Even if your graphic is not selected, you will be credited for your contribution! Okay, so now on to the question!

What are the top five things that you love most about World of Warcraft?




Here is my personal list:
1. Lore
2. Environments (Zones)
3. World PvP With Friends
4. Leveling Alts
5. Reaching Max Level

I look forward to your comments on this post!

-Matt Graham

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1.Zones
2.Lore
3.Battlegrounds
4.Exploits
5.No High requirements !
xD

Anonymous said...

1. Raids
2. Environments
3. dailys
4. epics!
5. battlegrounds

then i hate
gold farmers, archimonde, and trade spammers