"Death & ...Oh." - 5.16.2008


Arguably the best U.S. raiding guild, Death and Taxes, has officially disbanded.

This story hits close to home for me. I've always been a fan of DnT. I've always rooted for them in their endeavors towards world first boss kills - something they were very good at.

The guild originally started on the Shattered Hand server which happened to be the same server in which I first rolled on. When the transfers to Korgath from Shattered Hand, Warsong, and Skullcrusher (?) opened up two summers ago, I transferred - as did DnT. It's been nice following DnT's progress first hand since the beginning. I've really enjoyed following the guild and I thank them for their contributions to WoW and specifically Korgath - which now, even without DnT, is still arguably the best U.S. raiding server.

Thank you, Death and Taxes, and good luck in your future endeavors.

-Matt Graham

1 comment:

Akshay said...

I don't play WoW anymore, but I followed D&T during Naxx progression, and still remember the 4 Horsemen first kill. Good times...RIP DnT