I Got Owned - 5.21.2008

On Monday I woke up feeling a little warm with a temperature of 98.9°F. That's not very far off from the normal 98.6°F, but I could feel something going wrong. Later that day, I found myself winding up with a temperature of 104°F. So, I did what anyone else would do - I went to the doctor. I was diagnosed with the Flu, which, for the most part, isn't very serious.

I'm telling you this because I want to apologize for not being able to make any good posts in the past three days. So many amazing WotLK leaks came up since Monday, but I haven't been able to bring them to you because of this damn virus. Sorry, guys! Hopefully I'll be better soon and be able to bring you some great WoW news!

P.S. - Please forgive me if some of the wording in this post is weird. The fever has caused me to be really confused.

-Matt Graham

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am sorry to hear that!

Aticus said...

Get better! Just throw a link up to the Wrath Wiki (link on my newest post).