BANNED: 36 Hours - 9.16.2007

So, it's been a little over a day since I was banned from the World of Warcraft forums, and let me tell you, it's been a living Hell. I'm constantly trying to log in or respond to a post only to get a big sign screaming, "You are permanently banned!".

When you are used to spending a few hours a day posting on the forums and then suddenly you are unable to, it's tough - I'm not even kidding. Now, I love playing basketball, so I'll use it as an example; I play basketball about 2-3 hours everyday. Four months or so ago, the hoop in my driveway fell down due to strong winds. (I had thought I brought it into the garage. >.>) The backboard cracked and the rim broke off, granted I had used this hoop everyday for 5 years, I still expected it to hold up, but it didn't. So, because I didn't have the money to go out and buy a hoop right away, I was without a basketball hoop for almost a month. I was able to play a few times because I would drive to a local outdoor court, but I wasn't able to go everyday.

Maybe you see what I'm getting to. When you are used doing something you enjoy everyday, no matter what it is, it's hard when you suddenly are unable to do so.

/Cry

-Matt Graham

No comments: